An article I read the other day decreed that you should only use ONE exclamation point every 1,000 words, and I thought that was a little exagg.
Um, yeah. Whoever wrote that cannot be my friend. I’m quite the exclaimer. I like to think this is because I’m passionate about a lot of things….
loving this cream and white texture = )
Valentino Haute Couture Spring 2013
There is ALWAYS a battle before the breakthrough! Jesus fasted & was led out into the wilderness by the Holy Spirit, He was tempted & overcame the evil one, His ministry started right after, then He delivered the most powerful and crucial sermon of His time, “The Sermon on the Mount”. Do NOT become discouraged by your present circumstances! You are filled with the SAME SPIRIT that Jesus not only walked in, but also lifted Him from the grave! Nothing is impossible for those who abide in Christ and are obedient to the Holy Spirit, so cast aside fear and walk in the victory that has belonged to you for almost 2,000 years!
Joshua 1:9 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
“Don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself” (Matt 6:34)
For all your worry-warts out there! Stop worrying! You’re not in control of everything, God is! But I guess the questions is, do you know God enough for you to really truly trust Him? If the answer is no, don’t worry! I’ve got good news!
God wants to have a relationship with you! Wanna know how? Check this out!
Louie Giglio (via -bailee)
(Source: ajstorytellers, via christianprincess)
Encouragement for this Monday = )
Goodmorning from Manila! It’s Saturday here and I’m really happy that it is finally here, folks! Rest has truly come for me. I’ve been swamped with work for the past days and I think that the lack of sleep has started to take a toll on my health. So this will be just a short entry since I’m going on a bus trip to visit my parents = ) I just wanted to make a list of things that I’m grateful for today!
1. No work assignments to finish! Sa wakas! For the past weeks, I’ve been woking at home on weekends to beat deadlines upon deadlines.
2. Bonding time with my parents a.k.a my weekend barkada. I’m really hoping we can catch Spiderman at the cinema today.
3. Feel like a queen! Since i’m going home, I won’t do the cooking for this weekend. Pop enjoys cooking our meals, most especially if he knows that his children are coming home! (di ba, pop?! heheh)
4. Make up for lost sleep! I plan to sleep as much as I can this weekend.
5. This greeted me on my mail today and I am deeply happy and encouraged with the knowledge that Jesus loves me so much and he will always, always care for me.
HAPPY WEEKEND, EVERYONE! God Bless you = )
Louisa May Alcott